Questions the Media & Investors Should be Asking Carrier Corporation
- If Judge McCalla ordered Carrier Corporation to install its Court certified version of the replacement software 18.104.22.168 what profit margin losses would your investors have to endure?
- Why would you outright steal intellectual property?
- Do you deny that ECIMOS should be compensated for lost revenue?
- Did you use your political pressure to influence the case in any way?
- What if consumers started calling Carrier Corporation corporate office asking for a replacement air conditioner without using stolen software by Carrier Corporation. How would Carrier respond to that?
Contact Carrier Corporation:
Carrier World Headquarters
13995 Pasteur Boulevard
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33418
Carrier Corporation Ethics Department and its investor relations departments:
Carrier Corporation was acquired by United Technologies Corporation (UTC) in July 1979. Prior to the acquisition by UTC, Carrier Corporation was known as the Carrier Air Conditioning Company. International Comfort Products (ICP), headquartered in Lewisburg, Tennessee, was acquired by Carrier in 1999.